· 4 Pounds Sweet Potatoes
· 2 Eggs
· 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
· ½ Cup Butter, Melted
· 2/3 Cup Brown Cinnamon Sugar
· Pinch of Salt
· ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
· ¼ Cup Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
· ½ Cup Brown Sugar
· 1/3 Cup Flour
· 1/3Cup Melted Butter
· 2 Teaspoons Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
· ¾ Cup Chopped Pecans
· 3 Cups Mini Marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with butter.
2. Boil or bake the sweet potatoes until tender. Allow to cool for a few minutes until easy to handle. In a large bowl, mash the potatoes until smooth. Add in the eggs, vanilla, melted butter, brown sugar, salt, heavy cream, and Jackson Morgan. Mix well. Pour this sweet potato mixture into the baking dish. Allow room for the toppings.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, melted butter, Jackson Morgan, and Pecans. Pour this topping on top of the sweet potato mixture already in the baking dish.
4. Bake for 15 minutes until pecans become caramelized.
5. After baking, top with the mini marshmallows. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until marshmallows are browned. Cheers!
*Recipe adapted from Crème de la Crumb