· 2 Cups Heavy Cream
· 1 Cup Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon or Bread Pudding
· 7 Eggs
· 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
· 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
· 1 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar, firmly packed
· 2 French Baguettes, one day old
· 1 3/4 Cups Heavy Cream
· 1/4 Cup Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon or Bread Pudding
· 2 Sticks Butter
· 2 cups Brown Sugar
1. In a large bowl, mix heavy cream, Jackson Morgan, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla. Cut the french baguettes into one inch pieces.
2. Add the bread pieces to the bowl with the cream mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to soak overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Butter a 9 x 13 inch dish and add in the soaked bread pieces, do not add in the remaining cream mixture from the bowl. Top with brown sugar and bake for 45 minutes.
4. While the bread pudding is baking, make the sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the brown sugar and bring to a boil. Next, whisk in the heavy cream and Jackson Morgan well.
5. Allow the bread pudding to cool for 15 minutes and then top with sauce. Cheers!