Spiked Cookie Parfait
For my Halloween porch party, I served these fun spiked cookies and cream parfaits. They were a crowd favorite and very easy to make.
· 1 Package of Oreos
· 1 Cup Jackson Morgan Southern Cream in Salted Caramel
· 1 Box Vanilla Instant Pudding
· 1 Cup Milk
· Whipped Cream
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together Jackson Morgan Salted Caramel, pudding mix, and milk until thickened.
2. Place oreos in a zip lock bag. Using a rolling pin or mallet, crush the oreos until crumbled.
3. Next assemble your parfaits. Alternative layering pudding, oreos, and whipped cream until your glass is full. Garnish with whipped cream.