1 Recipe of Popcorn (Microwave Bag Works Fine)
1 1/4 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Corn Syrup
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Cup Jackson Morgan Southern Cream Bread Pudding
3 Tablespoons Butter
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Prepare a baking sheet by lightly spraying with non-stick spray or by using a silicone baking mat. Spread popcorn on baking sheet.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugars, syrup, and salt. Cook over medium heat until it reaches 300 F, using a candy thermometer.
- Once it reaches temperature, remove from heat and add in butter and cream. Stir well.
- Add baking soda and stir.
- Pour directly on popcorn, mix carefully with greased spatulas. Let cool completely and enjoy!
Images and Recipe by Southern FATTY, see the original post here.