- 1 bottle/can of spiked root beer
- 4-6 melon ball or small scoops of cinnamon swirl ice cream
- 1 cup Jackson Morgan Southern Cream - Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Cinnamon, to top
- Layer the ingredients in this order for best results:
- Pour root beer into chilled glass.
- Place an inverted spoon over glass to prevent as much mixing of the cream. Pour in Jackson Morgan Whiskey Cream slowly over spoon. This should create a swirl of root beer and whiskey cream.
- Carefully place small cinnamon ice cream scoops into mix.
- Top with whipped cream, cherry, ground cinnamon.