Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away, I feel like every year it sneaks up on me. This year I decided to use a non traditional color scheme and I could not be more thrilled by the way it turned out. The combination of blush, gold, and white is beautiful and matched our Jackson Morgan brown sugar bottles perfectly. These stunning blush coupe glasses from Anthropologie inspired the color scheme.
Tips for Designing your Thanksgiving Table
- Pick one statement color and then use neutrals for everything else.
- Add personal touches such as monogramed linens. I found these on Etsy and they come in several different colors.
- Be careful of the height of your floral arrangements and candles to make sure guests can see over it.
- When designing your table, think about the serving dishes you plan to use and make sure you have enough room on your table. This pink Le Creuset dutch oven is one of my favorites and made the stuffing a little more exciting on the table.
- Make your table interactive, I found these fun party crackers that have conversation starters inside once opened.
- Make a dessert and cocktail station separate from your table to allow more room for the main course.
- Don't be afraid to borrow items from friends or family, my mom has the most amazing collection of white serving pieces that I always borrow for big events.
You can shop my entire table with the images below. Do you have your Thanksgiving table planned out yet?