For Jackson Morgan's Easter Brunch, we already shared recipes for spiked banana bread and iced coffee. We swapped out our usual bar cart for a coffee bar. This set up is easy and you can use items you already own.
How to Create a Coffee Bar:
- Pick a theme, for our coffee bar we chose bright colors for spring.
- Use coffee mugs you already own and mix and match. We used a variety of Ashley Brooke Design's mugs. Everyone picked their favorite saying to sip on coffee.
- Pick your favorite liquor, we of course had our spring flavors of Jackson Morgan (banana pudding and salted caramel). We also had champagne for mimosas.
- For your mixers, use carafes. We had iced coffee, hot coffee (we kept the hot coffee near the coffee maker), and orange juice.
- Include fun items such as paper straws, hazelnut wafers (for coffee stirrers), tray, flowers, and artwork.
- Have alternative drinks such as sparkling water for between cocktails.